Wednesday 10 November 2021

Our Place Our Space

2021 Manaiakalani Film Festival 

What is the most important thing in the world - He tangata, he tangata, he tangata - We belong!

Room 910 presents our 2021 film festival movie Our Place Our Space! This year has been a bit challenging with being in lockdown for a very long time. But it has given us time to think about where we belong and how important our community is during these times. We all really love our community of Tāmaki and this is where we feel like we belong. We hope you enjoy our movie! 

7 comments:

  1. I just want to say.The outfits were pretty cutee!!!And i also like how you guys explained about your community and how your like in the community.

    Anyways have a good day

    CC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 10,
    My name is Kiarah I am in Rm 4.
    I love the song you picked for your movie! The dancing was great too. There is a very important message as well. What is your favourite song to dance to? Awesome Movie!
    Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Room 1,

    hi my name is aniqua I love your song I love your dancing I love everything about you film I can't wait to see you all dance again next keep it up stay active awesome work everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Room 10!

    What a great movie for the film festival! Well done on sharing your awesome dance moves! I loved the song and the message about belonging to our community. Awesome work!

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi room 10 i really like how we did a dance where we belong and speaking about it to i really liked how this turned out. thanks to miss sio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello room 10. wow all those meets for the photos and dancing paid off. Well done to you all. great message about our community and every single photo I knew where they were! Arent we so lucky to live in Glen Innes amongst amazing places and people. Thank you everyone for your hard work.

    from Kensis mum. Mel. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi room 10
    That was really good I like how you did it on zoom. Maybe if you do it nixt time the kid could be a bit louder. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete